TERMS and CONDITIONS
The term Gronell. Gronell UK or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Gronell UK's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Please make sure that all of your details are filled out correctly with the correct information. Failure to carry out the following may result in your order not being dispatched. Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase. If any problems should arise whilst you are placing your order then please feel free to contact us.
We have the right to cancel any order should the following occur:
- Products that are out of stock, unavailable or damaged during inspection
- A pricing error occurred on our system
- We find that your payment has not been authorised due to incorrect details or issues at the payment process
Gronell UK may contact you for security and confirmation reasons should any problems arise as per the following:
- Duplicate items
- Orders of high value items
We always aim to stay fully updated regarding stock. However, there may be a time in which we discover that the item is no longer available to which a refund will be issued.
Should you happen to receive the wrong item, please be aware that though we try our very best to have the correct items sent out, a mistake may occur in which we will rectify the issue as quickly and effectively as possible.
If you choose to order products from our website please be aware of the following:
- You must be 18 or over
- You must understand and agree that you are entering into a contract
All of our products include VAT but not delivery charges. You can see our delivery charges on "Delivery & Returns"
Prices are all in GBP sterling.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of these images which are displayed on the website this is due to:
- Colours may differ during photographic sessions and colour settings throughout computer monitors
We are unable to offer any warranty over and above the statutory rights as per the Sales of Goods Act 1994.
All of our products are fit for purpose and are of satisfactory quality
Our products are always checked prior to shipping
This does not affect your statutory rights
Gronell UK accepts the following payments online:
- Visa Delta
- Visa Electron
Please note we do not accept cheques, postal orders or travellers cheques.
All items are shipped by TNT and a signature is required on delivery
An additional cost is incurred for delivery to the highlands and islands.
Please see our delivery and returns policy.
Should you wish to cancel your order please contact us within 24 hours.
If failure to do so, we will be unable to give you a refund until the item has been shipped back to in its original condition.
We have the right at any point to change our Terms & Conditions whereby we need to without any notice.